A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
This article follows on from xRM Formula #264 – Show Entity Images on Form using Quick Tile – Part 1 and shows how we can extend the Formula to show a smaller row of secondary images.
North52 BPA Solution
The North52 BPA solution works like this:
- A Mugshot entity created and related to the Contact entity. It is set up with an entity image field to store the mugshot images for the related Contact.
- A Client Side Formula to render the Quick Tiles is set up on the Contact entity which:
- Finds all the related Mugshot records
- Determines which is the Main image
- Determines other images which are not flagged as the main image
- Shows the images as defined by the Quick Tile parameters