A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
It is often useful to be able to show images on an entity form. For this example we are going to demonstrate how you can use North52 Quick Tiles to show a main ‘mugshot’ image and a smaller row of other images. This article shows how to create the main image. A second article shows how we can extend the Formula to show the smaller row of secondary images.
North52 BPA Solution
The North52 BPA solution works like this:
- A Mugshot entity created and related to the Contact entity. It is set up with an entity image field to store the mugshot images for the related Contact.
- A Client Side Formula to render the Quick Tiles is set up on the Contact entity which:
- Finds all the related Mugshot records
- Determines which is the Main image
- Shows the image as defined by the Quick Tile parameters