A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
This article is an extension of xRM Formula #095. The requirement has been updated so that the Stakeholders of the Opportunity as well as the Sales Team must be emailed when an Opportunity is closed.
The Opportunity below has 2 stakeholders and 1 sales team member. Each will need to be a recipient on the email that is sent out.
North52 BPA Solution
The North52 BPA solution works like this:
- A Formula of type Process Genie is created on the Email entity
- A Workflow is created that triggers on the Status change of an Opportunity
- When the workflow is triggered it creates the Email
- We then use a N52 Process Genie in the workflow to call the formula on the newly-created Email
- This Formula uses a FetchXML query to retrieve the Sales Team members
- These members are added to a string
- The Formula then uses a FetchXML query to retrieve the Stakeholders
- These are then also added to the string
- The list members are then added to the email’s To list
- Finally the Formula sends the email