A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
North52 BPA can be used for calculating common financial formulas. This example shows you how to create the Present Value of a future amount of money.
North52 BPA Solution
The North52 BPA solution works like this:
- A Formula is created for a entity which has four custom fields which capture the Future Value Amount (FV), Percentage Interest Rate Per Period (I) and the number of periods (N)
- A Decision Table is set up which:
- Checks all fields have values
- Calculates the Present Value using the following formula:
- PV = FV/ (1+ I/100)N
- Saves the calculated value into a custom field called Present Value