A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
In this scenario we had a set of Interview questions and based on responses to the questions we need to be able to hide and show related questions. This meant that the form was quite dynamic as each selection a user made was either showing or hiding a set of fields.
North52 BPA Solution
The North52 BPA solution works like this:
- An entity called Interview has been created with 10 fields fields created
- The 10 fields are all simple Yes/No fields for this example
- A Formula is set up for the OnLoad event of the form and OnChange event for each Question
- The form is designed so that all questions are hidden by default except Question 1
- Each time the formula executes it evaluates all questions and determines the set of fields to be shown and hidden