A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
In this scenario our business requirement is that when a user creates a new Opportunity in the CRM system, a Currency-based default Price List is automatically set.
[Set the price List Lookup on create event of a new Opportunity]
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- We create a server-side only Decision Table that fires for just when a Opportunity gets created and the PriceList isn’t filled in by the User
- This Decision Table will check to see if an Account has been associated with this Opportunity
- If there is no Account, the Decision Table defaults to Default Pricelist
- If there is an Account associated , the Decision Table will check for that Account’s Currency
- The Decision Table will then set the PriceList based off the Account’s Currency .