North52 Release – December 2015 – v478
Dec 10, 2015 | Release Notes
- Added support for Decision Tables
- Added support for In-Memory Queries via xCache
- Support for CRM 2016
- Added support for multi-action DoLoops.
- Added support for color coding of formula elements in formula editor
- Added support to search any treeview in the formula editor
- Added walk the tree capability to retrieve related data from the Source entity
- Added lazy loading capabilities for some picklists within the formula editor
- Enhanced client-side support for Tablet clients and error handling
- Client-side support for calling dialogs via BPA SDK
- Added default value parameter for xCacheGet
- Can use SetAttribute instead of SetAttributeLookup if underlying datatype supports only 1 entity
- xCacheCalculateLocal(), xCacheAddCalculatedFieldLocal(), xCacheFilterLocal(), xCacheGetLocal(), xCacheLoadLocal()
- SharePointCreateSite(), SharePointUpdateItemMetaData(), SharePointGetItemMetaData()
- GetDayOfWeekName(), GetFirstDayOfWeek(), Between(), IfTrue()
- AddMinutes(), AddSeconds()
- Fixed issue with CreateHtmlTable() where Quota was being exceeded.
- Fixed issue where Formula Detail records shows an error message when opened.
- When using the CreateRecord() function the second parameter to determine the number of records to create is now optional
- When using the SmartFlow() function the use of SmartFlowReturn() to return a value is now optional as the result of the last step will now do this automatically
- When using a client-side formula to call a Workflow the guid of the record that you want to call the workflow for is required
Full release history is available here