A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
In this scenario the business requirement was to add a button to the Account form that would allow the user to quickly create a PDF document containing the last 10 days of audit history.
For this we use the Quick Button App.
Once the PDF document is created, it will be added to the account record as a note.
Button on the Account Form
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this,
- A formula of type ‘ClientSide – Calculation’ is created to perform the desired action
- A North52 Quick Button is placed on the Account form **
- When the button is clicked the formula will execute
- The FindRecordsAuditHtml() will created the HTML table of the audit entries
- The CallRestAPI() function is used to call the PDF generation web service (we use HTMLPDFAPI - get 20 free test credits here)
** Instructions on how to add the button to the form are at this link.