A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
This scenario is a continuation of the articles on sending Sales Literature. This time we are integrating with the Voice of the Customer solution.
The business requirement is that we send out product information to a customer who has filled in a survey.
For this example a customer can choose one of the following:
- Bluetooth Pen
- Surface Pro 3
- Surface Pro 4
When the Survey Response is received from the customer we will automatically process the response and send an email out to the customer with some PDF documents attached.
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- A formula of type ’Process Genie’ set up on the Survey Response entity
- A workflow is set up on the Survey Response entity, to be triggered on the creation of the survey response.
- This workflow will invoke the N52 formula via a Process Genie step.
- The Formula creates the email to be sent out to the customer.
- Then it reads the value stored in Custom Number 1 of the survey response.
- It uses a Case statement to match the number value back to the correct product name.
- Next it finds the correct Sales Literature based on the name
- Then it will attach all Sales Literature Items to the newly created email
- Finally it will send the email out to the customer