A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
This scenario is an improvement of Formula #83. The Business requirement here is to use an existing template email on CRM instead of generating the email within the Dialog.
The user will select the appropriate Sales Literature and select which email template they want to use. The N52 Formula manager will then create the email and attached the PDF documents.
Finally the Formula will send the email out to the customer automatically.
Email to Customer
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this:
- A formula of type ’Process Genie’ set up on the Case entity
- A Dialog is created on the Case entity
- The dialog will display all available Sales Literature and ask the user to chose one to send to the customer
- The dialog will then ask the user which Template to use
- The dialog will then call the N52 formula via the Process Genie
- The formula will find the correct Template ID from the chosen template
- It will then create the email using the template
- Next it will retrieve the chosen Sales Literature Guid from the chosen Sales Literature
- Then it will attached all Sales Literature Items to the newly created email
- Finally it will send the email out to the customer