- Fixed issue with the sitemap where it was resetting some of the elements
- Fixed issue where the Dynamic Record URL field used in a workflow would not load for a formula
- Fixed issue with Process Genie where the parameter XML would not accept virtual fields
- Support for xCache
- Support for WebFusion. Call Rest based Web-Services
- Added support to copy attachments from one entity to another
- Added support to allow the formula tester feature to be used from any browser.
- Added support to allow loading of internal caches to use ‘no-lock’ when performing query operations
- LCM(), GCD(), RecordUnShareAll(), CreateJArray(), CreateJArrayChildren(), CreateJObject(), CreateJProperty(), FindJArrayItem(), ThrowError()
- Fixed issue when calling the AssociateEntities() function for M:M relationship when same entity on both sides
- Fixed issue on the Scheduler where the paging cookie was not being reset
- Fixed issue on the Scheduler where the last run datetime next run date could be over written from a new deployment
- Fixed issue that when you move a formula from one deployment solution to another that its child formula details records were not being moved as well
- Existing feature of exporting formulas schedules to zip file via Silverlight has been altered to push the zip file to be attached to the North52 Configuration record so a user can download. This allows us to remove the last of our dependencies on Silverlight.
- Change when setting dates via CreateRecord() or UpdateRecord() to now use a UTC datetime rather than local datetime.
More Details: http://support.north52.com/knowledgebase/articles/488472-upgrading-to-version-1-0-0-460