A new knowledge base article has been published on our support portal.
In this business scenario the requirement is to determine all the ‘Sales Team’ members of an Opportunity (i.e. an Access Team, new security feature in CRM 2013) & send them an Individual Email when the Opportunity reaches the ‘Close’ stage.
In the screenshot below we can see that the Sales Team currently has 3 members on the Opportunity.
N52 Formula Manager Solution
The Formula Manager solution works like this,
- We create a formula to execute whenever the Stage of an Opportunity changes
- If the Stage is set to ‘Close’ then will perform our processing
- First we will execute a Fetch-Xml query to retrieve all the Team Members for the current Opportunity
- Next we will loop over these Users one by one calling an Action
- The Action takes a User & the total number of recipients as parameters to generate & send the email