Capture timesheet information in CRM
The Timesheet App from North52 is a ready-go-to solution for Microsoft CRM 2013+ that allows you to easily track time in CRM. It comes preconfigured with relationships to Cases and Opportunities but you can easily modify the solution to fit your needs.
The Timesheet App shows how you can build a fully functioning and intuitive solution with no code using North52 BPA. It has the following features:
- Simple buttons to Start, Pause and Stop your Timesheet records.
- Rules to ensure only one Timesheet record is in ‘Timer’ status. If a new record is created any record currently in ‘Timer’ status will be changed to ‘Paused’ to prevent any duplication of time.
- Automatic calculation of duration.
- Notifications message depending on the status of the Timesheet record.
- Approval process with simple Approve and Reject buttons.
- Workflow for bulk approval or rejection
- Rules that only allow a User’s line manager (as defined on the User record) or a User with the Timesheet Approver security role to Approve a Timesheet.
Please see the installation guide on our support site.
Disclaimer: Installing this solution on your CRM system is at your own risk. No warranties are expressed or implied.